Clue: The Jets, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue The Jets, for one. See the results below.
- Police target
- Homeboys' "fraternity"
- Jets or Sharks
- The Daltons, for example
- Thieves' group
- Kind of warfare
- Turf defenders
- Something that may be busted
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2005
- New York Times - November 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue The Jets, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!