Clue: The Kennedy years, figuratively
We have 1 answer for the clue The Kennedy years, figuratively. See the results below.
- King Arthur's home
- Musical based on a T. H. White novel
- Home of King Arthur
- King Arthur's realm
- "The Lusty Month of May" musical
- Round Table locale
- Period about a decade before the 34-Down
- Arthur's castle
- Lerner-Loewe classic
- Musical based on "The Once and Future King"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue The Kennedy years, figuratively that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!