Clue: "The Last of the Mohicans" colonel
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Last of the Mohicans" colonel. See the results below.
- Saki, really
- "The Unbearable Bassington" writer
- Writer with the pen name Saki
- H. H. ___ (Saki's real name)
- The writer Saki’s real name
- The writer Saki's real name
- "Beasts and Superbeasts" author H.H. __
- Short-story writer Alice
- "The View From Castle Rock" author
- Alice who wrote the short-story collection "Open Secrets"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "The Last of the Mohicans" colonel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!