Clue: The Merry Mex of golf
We have 1 answer for the clue The Merry Mex of golf. See the results below.
- Golf's "Supermex," Lee __
- Lee of the links
- Golfer Lee
- Sports Illustrated's 1971 Sportsman of the Year
- Only player to ever sink an ace in a Skins Game
- PGA star nicknamed "Super Mex"
- Golfer nicknamed "Supermex"
- Two-time PGA champ
- Former NBC PGA analyst
- First golfer to win the U.S., British and Canadian Opens in the same year
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2013
Found an answer for the clue The Merry Mex of golf that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!