Clue: The mustachioed brother
We have 1 answer for the clue The mustachioed brother. See the results below.
- Mustachioed Marx
- Brother of Harpo
- Famous eyebrow lifter
- Brother of Chico and Zeppo
- Funny Marx, and a hint to the puzzle theme in the starts of 17-, 25-, 51- and 64-Across
- ''You Bet Your Life'' quipster
- "Animal Crackers" name
- "... the one, the only, ___!"
- "You Bet Your Life" quipster
- Marx of distinction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue The mustachioed brother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!