Clue: "The one that got away"
We have 4 answers for the clue "The one that got away". See the results below.
- Sewing shop purchase
- Shaggy-dog story
- "The one that got away," say
- Kitten's plaything
- It's a long story
- Grandfather's relation?
- Tar's tale
- Looming choice
- Play material for a kitten
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 12, 2006
- USA Today - July 28, 2005
- New York Times - January 23, 2005
- New York Times - October 31, 1998
- New York Times - July 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The one that got away" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!