Clue: The pilots of Penzance: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue The pilots of Penzance: Abbr.. See the results below.
- "A Yank in the ___" (1941 movie)
- 1941 film "A Yank in the ___"
- Churchill's "so few": Abbr.
- Battle of Britain grp.
- Brit. W.W. II heroes
- Churchill's "few"
- W.W. II heroes: Abbr.
- Foe of the Luftwaffe: Abbr.
- W.W. II fliers: Abbr.
- Brit. fliers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The pilots of Penzance: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!