Clue: The Plastic ___ Band, of 60's-70's music
We have 1 answer for the clue The Plastic ___ Band, of 60's-70's music. See the results below.
- "___! it is an ever-fixed mark": Shak.
- Warbler Yoko
- Songstress Yoko
- Experimental rock pioneer
- "Walking on Thin Ice" singer
- One of the "virgins" of "Two Virgins"
- Pop music's Plastic ___ Band
- Plastic ___ Band
- "Double Fantasy" artist
- Lennon's widow
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue The Plastic ___ Band, of 60's-70's music that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!