Clue: The Ponte Vecchio crosses it
We have 1 answer for the clue The Ponte Vecchio crosses it. See the results below.
- Classic New Yorker cartoonist
- Florence's river
- Cartoonist Peter
- Florentine river
- The New Yorker cartoonist Peter
- River known for disastrous floods
- Florence flooder
- Flower through Florence
- Florentine flower
- Italy's fertile Val d'___
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 12, 2005
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The Ponte Vecchio crosses it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!