Clue: The "r" of "pi r squared"
We have 1 answer for the clue The "r" of "pi r squared". See the results below.
- Distance on a radar screen
- Figure that's squared in a common formula
- Center-to-perimeter line
- Half a diameter
- Bicycle spoke, for example
- Ulna's neighbor
- Circle part
- What r can mean, in geometry
- Line in a circle
- Half measure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue The "r" of "pi r squared" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!