Clue: The Sagebrush State
We have 1 answer for the clue The Sagebrush State. See the results below.
- "Bonanza" setting
- Zane Grey classic
- State east of the Sierras
- Ship damaged in the attack on Pearl Harbor
- State admitted during the Civil War
- Place name that in Spanish means "covered in snow"
- Lake Tahoe state
- Comstock Lode state
- Carson City's state
- Where to find Sparks
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue The Sagebrush State that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!