Clue: "The Simpsons" tavern owner
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Simpsons" tavern owner. See the results below.
- Howard of comedy
- Curly conker
- "The Simpsons" bartender
- Miney follower
- ___ Berg, the intellectual of Baseball
- Comedian Howard
- Broadway's "Five Guys Named ___"
- Berg of baseball
- Downhill gold medalist of 1994
- 1985 movie "Izzy and ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Simpsons" tavern owner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!