Clue: The Sons of Liberty opposed it
We have 1 answer for the clue The Sons of Liberty opposed it. See the results below.
- Cause of colonial unrest
- Quickly repealed statute
- Cause of colonists' concern in 1765
- Boston Tea Party impetus
- Tax bill imposed on the American colonies
- British Parliament outrage of 1765
- Cause of colonial opposition
- Short-lived 1765 statute
- Statute opposed by the Sons of Liberty
- 1765 statute imposing a tax on printed documents
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue The Sons of Liberty opposed it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!