Clue: The sound of silence
We have 2 answers for the clue The sound of silence. See the results below.
- "Not another word!"
- "Pipe down!"
- "Stop your gabbin'!"
- Theater admonition
- When doubled, confidential
- When repeated, not to be repeated
- Keep concealed, with "up"
- "Quit your crying!"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 18, 2009
- Washington Post - October 18, 2001
- New York Times - August 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The sound of silence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!