Clue: The Strait of Messina separates it from Italy
We have 1 answer for the clue The Strait of Messina separates it from Italy. See the results below.
- It's off the tip of Italy
- Island north of Malta
- Its flag depicts Medusa's head
- Vito Corleone's home
- Mount Etna's locale
- Largest Mediterranean island
- It's found near the toe of a boot
- Palermo's island
- Mt. Etna's setting
- Etna setting
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue The Strait of Messina separates it from Italy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!