Clue: The Supremes, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue The Supremes, e.g.. See the results below.
- Rap music's TLC, e.g.
- 38-Down, for example
- Rock music's Police, e.g.
- Jazz combo, often
- Chamber group, maybe
- Run-D.M.C., e.g.
- The Magi, e.g.
- Crosby, Stills and Nash, e.g.
- Tom, Dick and Harry, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 19, 2015
- USA Today - July 23, 2014
- LA Times - January 09, 2014
- Washington Post - August 29, 2013
- USA Today - January 13, 2011
- LA Times - January 08, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 06, 2007
- Washington Post - November 18, 2006
- USA Today - March 17, 2006
- Washington Post - October 13, 2005
- New York Times - March 25, 2003
- New York Times - June 05, 1997
- New York Times - February 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue The Supremes, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!