Clue: The Swedish Nightingale
We have 2 answers for the clue The Swedish Nightingale. See the results below.
- Soprano who once worked for P. T. Barnum
- Swedish diva Jenny
- Soprano Jenny
- Operatic Jenny
- Swedish soprano Jenny
- Barnum's coloratura Jenny
- Soprano Jenny, the "Swedish Nightingale"
- Swedish singer
- Singer on a 50-kronor note
- Soprano who toured with Barnum
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 15, 2011
- Universal - January 11, 2009
- USA Today - August 20, 2008
- USA Today - June 11, 2007
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue The Swedish Nightingale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!