Clue: The "T" of TBS
We have 1 answer for the clue The "T" of TBS. See the results below.
- Turner, who led an August 1831 rebellion
- John who succeeded Pierre Trudeau as Canadian P.M.
- Word with page or wood
- Pulitzer-winning historian Frederick Jackson ___
- Football flub
- Placekicker Jim who scored 10 points in the Jets' Super Bowl III victory
- Insurrectionist Nat
- Broadcasting giant
- CNN founder Ted
- Spatula, for example
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue The "T" of TBS that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!