Clue: The talkative coffee shop worker ...
We have 1 answer for the clue The talkative coffee shop worker .... See the results below.
- Let the cat out of the bag
- Divulged indiscreetly
- The chuckwagon cook ___
- Blabbed to a diner cook?
- Told ... and a hint to this puzzle's six sets of circles
- Revealed privileged information
- At surprise dinners the klutz ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue The talkative coffee shop worker ... that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!