Clue: "The Thrill Is Gone" singer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Thrill Is Gone" singer. See the results below.
- "The Thrill Is Gone" hitmaker, 1970
- His licks come from Lucille
- Player of a guitar named Lucille
- Blues legend
- "The Thrill Is Gone" bluesman
- Blues great
- 1980 Blues Hall of Fame inductee
- Beale Street blues legend
- "3 O'Clock Blues" hitmaker, 1952
- He calls his guitar "Lucille"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 25, 2012
- Washington Post - November 02, 2006
- New York Times - May 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Thrill Is Gone" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!