Clue: "The Unbearable Bassington" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Unbearable Bassington" writer. See the results below.
- Saki, really
- Writer with the pen name Saki
- "The Last of the Mohicans" colonel
- H. H. ___ (Saki's real name)
- The writer Saki’s real name
- The writer Saki's real name
- "Beasts and Superbeasts" author H.H. __
- Short-story writer Alice
- "The View From Castle Rock" author
- Alice who wrote the short-story collection "Open Secrets"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "The Unbearable Bassington" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!