Clue: "The Untouchables" villain
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Untouchables" villain. See the results below.
- Capone contemporary
- Capone colleague
- Gangster called "The Enforcer"
- Capone's successor
- Capone pal
- Frank known as "The Enforcer"
- Frank who was known as "The Enforcer"
- Frank ___, Al Capone lieutenant
- Lieutenant of Capone
- Capone henchman
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 08, 2012
- New York Times - October 30, 2011
- New York Times - August 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Untouchables" villain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!