Clue: Theodore Cleaver, to Wally
We have 1 answer for the clue Theodore Cleaver, to Wally. See the results below.
- 50's-60's sitcom boy
- Wally's sitcom bro
- Wally's TV brother, with "the"
- Wally's little bro
- Wally's little brother, for short
- Wally's brother, to Wally
- Cleaver nickname
- Theodore, to Wally
- '60s sitcom son, familiarly
- '60s sitcom kid, for short
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Theodore Cleaver, to Wally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!