Clue: Theologian's subj.
We have 1 answer for the clue Theologian's subj.. See the results below.
- Divinity school subj.
- Luth. teaching, e.g.
- Seminary subj.
- Fam. reunion attendee
- Bro. or sist.
- Fam. member
- Electrical unit
- Kinsman: Abbr.
- Genealogical datum: Abbr.
- Subj. of a D.D. degree
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 28, 2014
- New York Times - February 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 13, 2012
- New York Sun - March 13, 2007
- New York Times - February 26, 2003
- New York Times - April 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Theologian's subj. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!