Clue: There may be money in it
We have 2 answers for the clue There may be money in it. See the results below.
- Bank amount
- __ clause (baseball rule challenged by Curt Flood in 1970)
- Special portion of a vintner's output
- High-quality wine
- Avoidance of intimacy
- Save for future use
- Emergency money
- Book in advance
- What things may be held in
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 04, 2009
- New York Times - December 16, 2000
- New York Times - May 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue There may be money in it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!