Clue: Thetis bathed Achilles in it, in myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Thetis bathed Achilles in it, in myth. See the results below.
- Underworld river
- Charon's river
- Charon's crossing
- An oath on it was once held to be inviolable
- Crossing for Charon
- Underworld flower
- Where Achilles was bathed
- Name on which ancient oaths were taken
- A tenth part of the waters of Oceanus
- River whose name means "hateful"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Thetis bathed Achilles in it, in myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!