Clue: They can take a yoke
We have 1 answer for the clue They can take a yoke. See the results below.
- Conestoga haulers
- The yoke's on them
- Team members
- Plow animals
- Farm team
- Plow pullers
- Epitome of 41-Across
- Pre-tractor farmer's need
- Big bovines
- Team mates?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 09, 2016
- USA Today - December 15, 2011
- LA Times - June 21, 2011
- USA Today - December 19, 2007
- New York Times - October 09, 2002
- New York Times - April 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue They can take a yoke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!