Clue: They emerge in the spring
We have 1 answer for the clue They emerge in the spring. See the results below.
- They come out in the spring
- Some June babies
- Spring signs
- George and Barbara Bush
- Many May babies
- Twin births?
- Some June arrivals
- Kennedy and Bush 41, but no other U.S. presidents
- Expressive and quick-witted sorts, they say
- Artistic, chatty sorts, it's said
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue They emerge in the spring that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!