Clue: They may be dry or baked
We have 1 answer for the clue They may be dry or baked. See the results below.
- Incriminating evidence, with "the"
- Evidence of guilt, informally
- Services' partner
- They may be durable
- Stuff on a shelf
- Baked ___ (cookies, pies, and such)
- Some are canned
- Stock in trade
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 12, 2010
- Universal - March 14, 2010
Found an answer for the clue They may be dry or baked that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!