Clue: They may be seen with snowballs
We have 1 answer for the clue They may be seen with snowballs. See the results below.
- Impediments to manual dexterity, sometimes
- Lost items of rhyme
- Hand holders
- Kindergarten lost-and-found items, perhaps
- Winter wear
- Solution for shaking hands
- Citizen of Edinburgh
- Nickname for a 2012 presidential candidate
- They don't have fingers
- Hand warmers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue They may be seen with snowballs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!