Clue: They precede opening nights
We have 1 answer for the clue They precede opening nights. See the results below.
- Shows no one comes to see
- Final practice sessions
- Pre-opening night performances
- Shows very few come to see
- Show trials
- Pre-opening activities
- Dry runs, and a hint to the starts of 17-, 26- and 43-Across
- Pre-play activities
- Run-throughs preceding opening nights
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 26, 2014
- New York Times - November 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue They precede opening nights that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!