Clue: They're shown to a novice
We have 1 answer for the clue They're shown to a novice. See the results below.
- Buntlines, e.g.
- Subject of sailors' knowledge
- Items in bell towers
- Trainees learn these
- Hornswoggles, with "in"
- Draws (in)
- Basic procedures, informally
- Trainees are shown these
- On the ___ (close to defeat)
- Boxing ring sights
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 24, 2004
- USA Today - September 09, 2004
- New York Times - April 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue They're shown to a novice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!