Clue: They're thin at the top
We have 1 answer for the clue They're thin at the top. See the results below.
- Ski resort sights
- Many ski chalets
- Houses often built in snowy areas
- Houses with sharply angled roofs, and what this puzzle's four longest answers literally have in common
- Popular ski country homes
- Ski lodges, often
- Buildings with steeply pitched roofs
- Houses with steep roofs
- Some Aspen buildings
- Chalet styles
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue They're thin at the top that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!