Clue: Thin and slippery
We have 1 answer for the clue Thin and slippery. See the results below.
- Long and sinuous
- Long, sinuous, and slippery
- Hard to get a grip on
- Long, slippery and sinuous
- Long and twisty
- Sinuous and slippery
- Slippery and sinuous
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 22, 2011
- New York Times - November 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Thin and slippery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!