Clue: Thin in tone
We have 1 answer for the clue Thin in tone. See the results below.
- Thin, as sound
- Weak and thin, as a voice
- Lacking in resonance
- Metallic in sound
- Like cheap pianos
- Thin sounding
- Sounding poor, as a piano
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2012
- Washington Post - June 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Thin in tone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!