Clue: Thinly spread
We have 1 answer for the clue Thinly spread. See the results below.
- Spread out
- Like the hair under a comb-over
- In short supply
- Like trees on a prairie
- Like slim pickings
- Few and far between
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 23, 2008
- Netword - October 04, 2006
- New York Times - May 25, 2005
- New York Times - April 02, 2003
- Washington Post - February 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Thinly spread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!