Clue: Thornburgh's predecessor as Attorney General
We have 1 answer for the clue Thornburgh's predecessor as Attorney General. See the results below.
- Reagan Attorney General Edwin
- U.S. Attorney General, 1985-88
- Reagan adviser
- Former Attorney General Edwin
- Reagan's second Attorney General
- 1980's Attorney General
- Reagan attorney general
- Edwin in Reagan's Cabinet
- Attorney General under Reagan
- Ed of the Reagan cabinet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2012
- New York Times - March 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Thornburgh's predecessor as Attorney General that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!