Clue: Three, in Napoli
We have 1 answer for the clue Three, in Napoli. See the results below.
- Certain numero
- Past-due amount?
- Italian number
- Uno, due, ___
- Sei halved
- Italian numero
- One that's over due?
- Quattro minus uno
- Three, in Torino
- Three for Sophia
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - January 14, 2011
- Netword - May 30, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 18, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - June 29, 2008
- Washington Post - April 22, 2007
- Washington Post - July 07, 2005
- Washington Post - December 04, 2002
- Washington Post - March 06, 2002
- Washington Post - October 19, 2001
- Washington Post - October 24, 2000
- New York Times - August 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Three, in Napoli that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!