Clue: Three-striper: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Three-striper: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Lt. hopeful
- ___ Heath of Philo Vance mysteries
- Bilko's rank: Abbr.
- Cpl.'s superior
- Pepper, e.g.
- ___ Maj.
- Pvt.'s boss
- ___ pepper
- One who gives orders: Abbr.
- York, for one: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - July 08, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - March 12, 2010
- Washington Post - January 29, 2009
- Washington Post - December 05, 2003
- Washington Post - July 28, 2003
- Washington Post - May 24, 2000
- New York Times - May 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Three-striper: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!