Clue: Three-syllable foot
We have 2 answers for the clue Three-syllable foot. See the results below.
- Pattern in prosody
- Bit of a limerick
- Three-syllable poetic foot
- "In the Mood," e.g.
- Three-syllable foot whose last syllable is stressed
- Three-syllable foot, in poetry
- Poetic foot
- "Au revoir," for example
- Three-part foot
- One of four in "'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 27, 2018
- LA Times - April 10, 2016
- LA Times - March 24, 2016
- LA Times - July 10, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Three-syllable foot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!