Clue: Three-way joint
We have 1 answer for the clue Three-way joint. See the results below.
- Pipe joint
- See 44-Across
- Collarless shirt
- Certain shirt
- Support for Tiger Woods?
- Kickoff aid
- Peg with a concave top
- Golfer's gadget
- Hole opener
- "Fore" site
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2012
- USA Today - December 20, 2010
- Universal - December 16, 2010
- USA Today - October 27, 2009
- New York Times - July 15, 2007
- New York Times - September 11, 1998
- New York Times - December 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Three-way joint that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!