Clue: Thurs. follower
We have 1 answer for the clue Thurs. follower. See the results below.
- Calendar abbr.
- Happy hour day, usually: Abbr.
- Datebook abbr.
- Something many people look forward to: Abbr.
- When "Dallas" aired: Abbr.
- Busy night at a bar: Abbr.
- Night that "Miami Vice" was on: Abbr.
- Part of T.G.I.F.: Abbr.
- When "77 Sunset Strip" aired: Abbr.
- You may thank God for it: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 05, 2015
- Washington Post - June 11, 2004
- New York Times - September 10, 2001
- New York Times - February 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Thurs. follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!