We have 8 answers for the clue Thwack. See the results below.
- Double or triple, possibly
- Quite a hit
- Try for a fly
- Acronym on some jackets
- Kind of team
- Hit, as a homer
- Babe Ruth's "sultanate"
- Police jacket letters
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 10, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - September 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 22, 2012
- New York Sun - July 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2006
- New York Times - September 19, 2004
- New York Times - October 05, 2002
- New York Times - August 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Thwack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!