Clue: Tibetan holy man
We have 1 answer for the clue Tibetan holy man. See the results below.
- Shangri-La cleric
- Tibetan monk
- Mahayana master
- Dalai ___
- Priest of the East
- Tibetan V.I.P.
- See 46-Across
- Nash's "one-l" fellow
- Buddhist monk
- Tibetan priest
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 27, 2014
- Universal - November 28, 2012
- Washington Post - June 03, 2011
- LA Times - April 01, 2009
- Universal - December 29, 2008
- Universal - March 18, 2007
- Washington Post - November 15, 2006
- Washington Post - March 15, 2004
- New York Times - May 22, 2001
- Washington Post - June 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tibetan holy man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!