Clue: Tighten, in a way
We have 2 answers for the clue Tighten, in a way. See the results below.
- Zip a Ziploc, e.g.
- Better waterproof
- Use again, as a Ziploc
- Waterproof again
- Use again, as a Ziploc bag
- Put back into the freezer bag
- Make tight again
- Close up again
- Close again, as an envelope
- Tape all over again, as a package
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 21, 2015
- Washington Post - September 06, 2001
- New York Times - June 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tighten, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!