Clue: Tightens (up)
We have 2 answers for the clue Tightens (up). See the results below.
- Verb forms
- Factors in conjugation
- Some of them are perfect
- Present and future, e.g.
- Verbal inflections
- Past, present and future
- Shows fear
- Will can change them
- Foreign language topic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - October 12, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 14, 2007
- Washington Post - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - July 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tightens (up) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!