Clue: "Time" founder Henry
We have 3 answers for the clue "Time" founder Henry. See the results below.
- A head of Time
- Time-honored name?
- Life's founder
- Time-honored name
- Publisher Henry
- Activist/playwright Clare Boothe ___
- Someone responsible for Life on Earth?
- He found time to found Time
- "Life" founder Henry
- "Fortune" founder Henry
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 22, 2012
- Universal - April 18, 2012
- New York Times - July 20, 2011
- Washington Post - July 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Time" founder Henry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!