Clue: Time in the early afternoon
We have 1 answer for the clue Time in the early afternoon. See the results below.
- Early afternoon time
- 50 to two
- Classic Packard model with a numerical name
- A little after 1300
- Shortly after nominal lunch hour ends
- Seventy minutes past noon
- 50 before two
- A bit past lunch hour
- Late return from lunch, perhaps
- Fifty minutes to two
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Time in the early afternoon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!