Clue: Tiny openings
We have 2 answers for the clue Tiny openings. See the results below.
- Perspiration perforations
- Pumice features
- Where oil may often be found
- Miniature sweaters?
- Summer sweaters?
- Reads closely, with "over"
- Sponge features
- Minute openings
- Pumice openings
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 30, 2015
- Universal - February 06, 2011
- Washington Post - December 27, 2010
- LA Times - March 03, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - November 05, 2005
- New York Times - August 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tiny openings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!