Clue: Tither's amount
We have 2 answers for the clue Tither's amount. See the results below.
- Agent's fee, often
- Part given by the pious?
- Agent's cut, maybe
- Dime, to a dollar
- Number on the $5 Gold Eagle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 23, 2007
- New York Times - July 11, 2007
- New York Times - November 09, 2004
- New York Times - February 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Tither's amount that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!